[ClusterLabs] iSCSI on ZFS on DRBD

Jason A Ramsey jason at eramsey.org
Tue Nov 22 17:28:13 UTC 2016

The way that Pacemaker interacts with services is using resource agents. These resource agents are bash scripts that you can modify to your heart’s content to do the things you want to do. Having worked with the ocf:heartbeat:iSCSITarget and ocf:heartbeat:iSCSILogicalUnit quite a lot in the last several months, I can tell you that they only support iet, tgt, lio, and lio-t implementations of the standard out of the box. I’m sure you could make modifications to them (I have to support very specific use cases on my NAS cluster, and I’m definitely not a code monkey) as needed. Just take a peak at the resource agent files relevant to what you’re doing and go from there (on my systems they are located at /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d). Good luck!

--

[ jR ]

  there is no path to greatness; greatness is the path