[ClusterLabs] iSCSI on ZFS on DRBD

Jan Pokorný jpokorny at redhat.com
Wed Nov 23 15:04:40 CET 2016

On 22/11/16 17:28 +0000, Jason A Ramsey wrote:
> The way that Pacemaker interacts with services is using resource
> agents. These resource agents are bash scripts that you can modify
> to your heart’s content to do the things you want to do.
>
> [...]
>
> Just take a peak at the resource agent files relevant to
> what you’re doing and go from there (on my systems they are located
> at /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d). Good luck!

Just a little clarification, it's expected to be like that (in
actual implementations of the interface users such as pacemaker):

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents/blob/master/doc/dev-guides/ra-dev-guide.asc#installing-resource-agents

[even though the ancient OCF standard mandates /usr/ocf/resource.d:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/OCF-spec/blob/master/ra/resource-agent-api.md#paths

so actually I'd rather stop as more likely, I am effectively providing
more confusion, alas that's the current state...]

--
Jan (Poki)