[ClusterLabs] crm_attribute bug in 1.1.15-rc1

Andrey Rogovsky a.rogovsky at gmail.com
Mon May 23 02:28:41 EDT 2016

Hi!
I try crm_master, but it not works:
# LC_ALL=C /usr/sbin/crm_master -q -t nodes --node-uname $HOSTNAME
--attr-name master-pgsqld --get-value
crm_master: invalid option -- 't'
crm_master: unrecognized option '--node-uname'
crm_master: unrecognized option '--attr-name'
crm_master - A convenience wrapper for crm_attribute

I use PAF agent oly, and want get attribute master-pgsqld