[ClusterLabs] Two related Cluster

‪H Yavari‬ ‪ hyavari at rocketmail.com
Wed May 18 09:14:49 EDT 2016

Hi again,
I'm confused with attributes and rules. I was searching for dummies agents and I see the remote solution.You're are right. This is not advised for production.Now, I know that, physical servers should be map to services then I constraint services to other resource.
I couldn't find my way.
Regards,H.Yavari