[ClusterLabs] Two related Cluster

‪H Yavari‬ ‪ hyavari at rocketmail.com
Wed May 18 07:57:08 EDT 2016

Hi,
Thank you for reply.
I tested the first method "multi-site cluster". it was ok with ticket manually assignment. But I had issues with running Booth.I tested second method "constraints and attributes". I make a cluster with 4 nodes and define some constraints for nodes. But I have problems with node relations now.
I was searching in the docs then I found "http://clusterlabs.org/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/1.1/html/Pacemaker_Remote/ch05.html".I thinks this is very close to my answer. Do you offer this solution?
Regards,H.Yavari