[ClusterLabs] Antw: Re: Using different folder for /var/lib/pacemaker and usage of /dev/shm files

Nikhil Utane nikhil.subscribed at gmail.com
Tue May 17 13:02:57 EDT 2016

OK. Will do that.

Actually I gave the /dev/shm usage when the cluster wasn't up.
When it is up, I see it occupies close to 300 MB (it's also the DC).

tmpfs                   500.0M    329.4M    170.6M  66% /dev/shm

On another node the same is 115 MB.

Anyways, I'll monitor the usage to know what size is needed.

Thank you Ken and Ulrich.