[ClusterLabs] Two related Cluster

Kristoffer Grönlund kgronlund at suse.com
Tue May 17 03:03:37 EDT 2016

‪H Yavari‬ ‪ <hyavari at rocketmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
> Emm I have a scenario and I'm confused. So I'm searching for the solutions. Can you please check this http://clusterlabs.org/pipermail/users/2016-April/002796.html
> I don't know how achieve to this? with Booth? with attribute? 2 clusters or 1 cluster?
> Please show me a way.
> Many thanks.
> Regards,H.Yavari

Ah,

If I understand the suggestion there correctly, it is to have two
clusters, with a total of 4 nodes:

Cluster 1:

App 1 + App 3

Cluster 2:

App 2 + App 4

The cluster configuration on both clusters should be the same:

1. Your services
2. A ticket that allows your services to run when granted

Then use booth to connect the clusters and move the services from
cluster 1 (App 1 and App 3) to cluster 2 (App 2 and App 4).

Cheers,
Kristoffer

--
// Kristoffer Grönlund