[ClusterLabs] Unable to run Pacemaker: pcmk_child_exit

Nikhil Utane nikhil.subscribed at gmail.com
Fri May 6 09:19:16 EDT 2016

Hi,

QQ, how can I configure to use a different folder other than
/var/lib/pacemaker?

Also, in /dev/shm I see that it created around 300+ files of around 250 MB.

For e.g.
-rw-rw----    1 hacluste hacluste      8232 May  6 13:03
qb-cib_rw-response-25035-25038-10-header
-rw-rw----    1 hacluste hacluste    540672 May  6 13:03
qb-cib_rw-response-25035-25038-10-data
-rw-------    1 hacluste hacluste      8232 May  6 13:03
qb-cib_rw-response-25035-25036-12-header
-rw-------    1 hacluste hacluste    540672 May  6 13:03
qb-cib_rw-response-25035-25036-12-data
And many more..

We have limited space in /dev/shm and all these files are filling it up.
Are these all needed? Any way to limit?

-Regards
Nikhil