[ClusterLabs] Antw: ringid interface FAULTY no resource move

Rafał Sanocki rafal.sanocki at gmail.com
Fri May 6 06:27:58 EDT 2016

I modify configuration of drbd but still nothing. I not mention the
clusters are on hp blades machines. I plug out connection on switch by
disabling port.

But still nothing :( , maybe add something like this to crm will do?

         ocf:pacemaker:ping \
         params host_list="172.17.10.81 172.17.10.89" multiplier=100
name=ping_d \
         op monitor interval=5s timeout=5s \
         meta target-role=Started

Rafal

#cat drbd.conf

global {
     usage-count no;
}

common {
     syncer { rate 100M; }
     protocol      C;

handlers {
fence-peer "/usr/local/lib/drbd/crm-fence-peer.sh";
after-resync-target "/usr/local/lib/drbd/crm-unfence-peer.sh";
}

}

resource b1 {
     startup {