[ClusterLabs] Fwd: Three node cluster constraint

wd wd at wdicc.com
Tue May 31 00:32:36 EDT 2016

sorry, I've sent to the wrong mailist, fwd to users at clusterlabs.org

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: wd <wd at wdicc.com>
Date: Tue, May 31, 2016 at 12:04 PM
Subject: Three node cluster constraint
To: pacemaker at oss.clusterlabs.org

Hi,

I've setup a three node PostgreSQL cluster, with 2 virtual ip.

vip-master      (ocf::qunar:qIPaddr2):  Started node2
vip-slave       (ocf::qunar:qIPaddr2):  Started node3
 Master/Slave Set: pgsql-master [pgsql]
     pgsql      (ocf::qunar:qpgsql):    Master node2
     pgsql      (ocf::qunar:qpgsql):    Started node1
     pgsql      (ocf::qunar:qpgsql):    Slave node3
     Masters: [ node2 ]
     Slaves: [ node1 node3 ]

I want vip-slave is running on slave node if there is any slave node
running. And if there is no slave node running, vip-slave should run at
master node. I've tried these constraint:

Location Constraints:
Ordering Constraints:
  promote pgsql-master then start vip-master (score:INFINITY)
(non-symmetrical)
  demote pgsql-master then stop vip-master (score:0) (non-symmetrical)
Colocation Constraints:
  vip-master with pgsql-master (score:INFINITY) (rsc-role:Started)
(with-rsc-role:Master)
  vip-slave with pgsql-master (score:100) (rsc-role:Started)
(with-rsc-role:Slave)
  vip-slave with pgsql-master (score:50) (rsc-role:Started)
(with-rsc-role:Master)

If I kill pgsql on node3:

vip-master      (ocf::qunar:qIPaddr2):  Started node2
vip-slave       (ocf::qunar:qIPaddr2):  Started node3
 Master/Slave Set: pgsql-master [pgsql]
     pgsql      (ocf::qunar:qpgsql):    Master node2
     pgsql      (ocf::qunar:qpgsql):    Slave node1
     pgsql      (ocf::qunar:qpgsql):    Stopped
     Masters: [ node2 ]
     Slaves: [ node1 ]
     Stopped: [ node3 ]

vip-slave will not goto node1, where am I wrong ?