[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker 1.1.15 - Release Candidate 3

Jan Pokorný jpokorny at redhat.com
Fri May 27 21:40:05 UTC 2016

On 27/05/16 16:21 -0500, Ken Gaillot wrote:
> The third release candidate for Pacemaker version 1.1.15 is now
> available at:
>
> https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/releases/tag/Pacemaker-1.1.15-rc3

Once gain, to check this release candidate out using Fedora/EPEL builds,
there's a COPR link for your convenience (you can also stick with
repo file downloaded from Overview page and install the packages
in a common way):

https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/jpokorny/pacemaker/

Fedora rawhide will be updated shortly and the -rc3 build may also
take a few minutes (from now) to finish.

--
Jan (Poki)