[ClusterLabs] Two related Cluster

Klaus Wenninger kwenning at redhat.com
Tue May 17 06:38:51 UTC 2016

On 05/17/2016 08:20 AM, ‪H Yavari‬ ‪ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Emm I have a scenario and I'm confused. So I'm searching for the
> solutions. Can you please check this
> http://clusterlabs.org/pipermail/users/2016-April/002796.html
>
> I don't know how achieve to this? with Booth? with attribute? 2
> clusters or 1 cluster?

I would say you have 2 options:

- 1 cluster with node attributes and these dummy resources I had
described previously in the thread. (Unless
  anybody has a better idea how to tackle this).
- 2 small clusters and use booth

Which one is better depends e.g. on where your servers are located -
timing/reliability issues with certain network connections
between them?
Bringing up the booth infrastructure is of course an issue as well...