[ClusterLabs] Unable to run Pacemaker: pcmk_child_exit

Nikhil Utane nikhil.subscribed at gmail.com
Fri May 6 12:46:19 UTC 2016

Thanks for the details, Jan.
We have cross-compiled the same way.
However because of space constraints on target we copied selected folders.

For this issue, I made a softlink for pacemaker-1.0.rng to point to
pacemaker-next.rng
and that did the trick. :)
I am not getting the error and the node information is getting added now.
Still would like to understand why it picked up pacemaker-1.0.rng instead
of the latest one.

There is no error now in the corosync.log file. Everything seems to be up
and running.
But still the output of 'pcs cluster start' command gave failure.

[root at airv_cu xml]# pcs cluster start
Starting Cluster...
Starting Pacemaker Cluster Manager[FAILED]

Error: unable to start pacemaker

[root at airv_cu xml]# pcs cluster status
Cluster Status:
 Stack: corosync
 Current DC: airv_cu (version 1.1.14-5a6cdd1) - partition with quorum
 Last updated: Fri May  6 12:44:33 2016         Last change: Fri May  6
12:08:23 2016
 1 node and 0 resources configured

Let me check whether qt-blackbox gives any details.

-Thanks
Nikhil