[ClusterLabs] Corosync do not send traffic

Roberto Munoz Gomez roberto.munoz.gomez at diagroup.com
Wed Mar 30 11:09:35 EDT 2016

> Roberto Munoz Gomez napsal(a):

>> Hello,

>>> I'm pretty sure main problem is that:
>>> - corosync -f uses /etc/corosync/corosync.conf as a config file
>>> - cman_tool join uses /etc/cluster/cluster.conf as a config file
>>>
>> Make sure to "replicate" (specially udpu/udp, ...) configuration from
>>> corosync.conf to cluster.conf and I'm pretty sure it will work.

It worked!

I didn't knew cman_tool do not use corosync.conf. Setting udpu in
cluster.conf made it work again.

I am trying to migrate the bindnetaddr option from corosync.conf to
cluster.conf but couldn't make it work. I want to use this interface for
corosync traffic.

inet addr:10.76.125.236  Bcast:10.76.125.239  Mask:255.255.255.240

In man cluster.conf says the last octect must be 0. But despite ccs_config
validate says it is ok, the cman_tool fails.

Regards.

--
This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended