[ClusterLabs] Corosync do not send traffic

Roberto Munoz Gomez roberto.munoz.gomez at diagroup.com
Wed Mar 30 05:47:31 EDT 2016

> Hello,
>>
>> Due to a change in the switch in one of the datacenters now I have an odd
>> behaviour in the cluster.
>>
>> I am using cman with corosync and pacemaker. The versions are:
>>
>> pacemaker-1.1.10-14.el6_5.3.x86_64
>> corosync-1.4.1-15.el6_4.1.x86_64
>> cman-3.0.12.1-49.el6.x86_64
>>
>> The problem is, when I launch /etc/init.d/pacemaker start and the
>> cman_tool
>> launch corosync, I don't see any UDP traffic, so the cluster is "broken"
>>
>> But if I launch manually the same command "corosync -f" I do see udp
>> traffic and the totem is correctly sent between nodes.
>>
>> It all began with the change in the switch, but I set the tcpdump in the
>> hosts and I do not see traffic.
>>
>> I have tried the multicast and unicast configuration, different network,
>> but all with the same behaviour.
>>
>> What am I missing?
>>

> I'm pretty sure main problem is that:
> - corosync -f uses /etc/corosync/corosync.conf as a config file
> - cman_tool join uses /etc/cluster/cluster.conf as a config file
>
> Make sure to "replicate" (specially udpu/udp, ...) configuration from
> corosync.conf to cluster.conf and I'm pretty sure it will work.

Every modification I do is copied to the other node. The problem is not
between the nodes, if they talk to each other they undestand, as  it has
been the last 2 years.

But, I don't know why, since the new switch (i've just been informed they
changed the switch with a new one) there is no outgoing udp traffic from
the nodes.

And there is no iptables nor selinux nor firewalld activated.

Regards.

> Regards,
>   Honza
>

>> Best Regards

>> Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org

*DIA%*
*Roberto Muñoz Gómez*
Técnica de Sistemas TPV's
Tlf:+34 913985400 Ext:33215

--
This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended