[ClusterLabs] Make sure either 0 or all resources in a group are running

Sam Gardner SGardner at trustwave.com
Mon Mar 28 17:51:39 EDT 2016

Unstandby-ing a node automatically at some point after a failure on
certain resources actually fits our use cases well, but the problem is
that the automatic unstandby does not put DRBD into secondary mode once it
occurs.

A manual pcs cluster standby $(uname -n) and pcs cluster unstandby $(uname
-n) does restart the state of the node properly, however.

--
Sam Gardner
Trustwave | SMART SECURITY ON DEMAND