[ClusterLabs] RES: Pacemaker issue lsb service

Carlos Xavier cbastos at connection.com.br
Wed Mar 9 05:56:07 EST 2016

Hi.

I dont know IF Ubuntu is system compliant, on OpenSuse Leap 42.1 I got it working.
First you have to create the configuration file, I got two files, since I listen to UDP and TCP to be Mikrotik compatible.

/etc/openvpn/openvpnTCP.conf
/etc/openvpn/openvpnUDP.conf

On systemd environment each instance of Openvpn is enabled using the configuration file name, so on Pacemaker we have this:

 primitive openvpnTCP systemd:openvpn at openvpnTCP \
        op start timeout=60 interval=0 \
        op stop timeout=60 interval=0 \
        op monitor interval=60 timeout=60
primitive openvpnUDP systemd:openvpn at openvpnUDP \
        op start timeout=60 interval=0 \
        op stop timeout=60 interval=0 \
        op monitor interval=60 timeout=60

group openvpn-group openvpnUDP openvpnTCP

Also, if you do not start any connection from your Openvpn i.e. you just receive connections from clients you can start Openvpn on both servers, letting the tunnels ready for connection.

clone openvpn-clone openvpn-group \
        meta target-role=Started globally-unique=false

Regards,
Carlos Xavier.