[ClusterLabs] Set "start-failure-is-fatal=false" on only one resource?

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Fri Mar 25 15:26:58 UTC 2016

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 09:01:18PM +0000, Sam Gardner wrote:
> I'm having some trouble on a few of my clusters in which the DRBD Slave resource does not want to come up after a reboot until I manually run resource cleanup.

Logs?

I mean, to get a failure count,
you have to have some operation fail.
And you should figure out which, when, and why.

Is it the start that fails?
Why does it fail?

Cheers,

    Lars

--
: Lars Ellenberg
: LINBIT | Keeping the Digital World Running

DRBD® and LINBIT® are registered trademarks of LINBIT