[ClusterLabs] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: pacemakerd: undefined symbol: crm_procfs_process_info

philipp.achmueller at arz.at philipp.achmueller at arz.at
Thu Mar 24 13:38:31 UTC 2016

Jan Pokorný <jpokorny at redhat.com> schrieb am 24.03.2016 12:48:44:

> Von: Jan Pokorný <jpokorny at redhat.com>
> An: Cluster Labs - All topics related to open-source clustering
> welcomed <users at clusterlabs.org>
> Datum: 24.03.2016 12:50
> Betreff: Re: [ClusterLabs] Antwort: Re: pacemakerd: undefined
> symbol: crm_procfs_process_info
>
> On 24/03/16 08:44 +0100, philipp.achmueller at arz.at wrote:
> > Jan Pokorný <jpokorny at redhat.com> schrieb am 23.03.2016 19:22:13:
> >
> >> Von: Jan Pokorný <jpokorny at redhat.com>
> >> An: users at clusterlabs.org
> >> Datum: 23.03.2016 19:23
> >> Betreff: Re: [ClusterLabs] pacemakerd: undefined symbol:
> >> crm_procfs_process_info

> >> For a start, please provide output of:
> >>
> >> ls -l $(rpm -E %{_libdir})/libcrmcommon.so*
> >> ldd $(rpm -E %{_sbindir})/pacemakerd
> >>
> >> Adjust the path per your actual installation, also depending
> >> how you got the pacemaker installed: from RPMs (assumed),
> >> by starting with the sources and compiling by hand, etc.
> >
> > i got sources from github and compiled by hand.
> >
> >> Note that if RPMs were indeed used, you should rather make sure
> >> that the same version of the packages arising from single
> >> SRPM is installed (pacemaker, pacemaker-libs, ...).
> >
> > on that hint - i removed all old source directories and startet new
> > download/compilation today.
> > after that everything works like expected - may i messed up some old
files
> > in working directory.
>
> Do you use "make install" as part of your procedure?
> Where I was headed is that either "ldconfig" invocation might be
> missing once the libraries are at place, or that /usr/lib* remnants
> take precedence over /usr/local/lib* files in run-time linking
> (provided that use use default installation prefix).

Yes, i use "make install" with default parameters to install to my
environment. still not sure what happened yesterday - may some file
permission issues during sync files in my environments.
actually cluster migration is completed and my cluster is running stable

$ sudo pcs cluster status
Cluster Status:
 Stack: corosync
 Current DC: lnx0083a (version 1.1.14-535193a) - partition with quorum
 Last updated: Thu Mar 24 10:35:10 2016         Last change: Thu Mar 24
10:34:59 2016 by root via cibadmin on lnx0083a
 4 nodes and 42 resources configured