[ClusterLabs] Need help for iSCSILogicalUnit

Sylvain Nex sylvain.nexv at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 06:46:47 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I'm new with Pacemaker, and this HA cluster system was already installed
before I arrived.

So, I find it interesting and I try to evolve the configuration : add new
iSCSI Logical Unit resource, but I can not find an example. Does anyone
have an example with multiple LUN ?

Actually, I have one target resource, and one Logical Unit resource, with
TGT implementation. Logical Unit is a DRBD device.

My question is : do I need to add an additional target to add a LUN ? I
think no, but I have a doubt...

I also want to ask your opinion about use Pacemake/iSCSI resource for
VMware datastore. Does someone has a return of experience on this
configuration?

Thanks.

SylvainH