[ClusterLabs] Resource creation fails

Nagorny, Dimitry dimitry.nagorny at robot5.de
Tue Mar 22 12:37:05 UTC 2016

Hi,

Forgot to attach the file, sorry.

Respectfully
Dimitry Nagorny
Trainee

Von: Nagorny, Dimitry [mailto:dimitry.nagorny at robot5.de]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 22. März 2016 13:32
An: users at clusterlabs.org
Betreff: [ClusterLabs] Resource creation fails

Good afternoon all,

My setup is that I have successfully running two CentOS 7.2 Server nodes in a pacemaker cluster with failover on a virtual IP. Both Servers act as OpenSIPS. I wrote my own ocf script to surveil that the opensips pid is still there so I can assume opensips is still running (very basic but its all I want for the moment).

My problem: If I want to create the resource I am getting messages that I can't interpret and can't find anything about it with the help of google:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/sbin/pcs", line 219, in <module>
    main(sys.argv[1:])
  File "/usr/sbin/pcs", line 159, in main
    cmd_map[command](argv)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pcs/resource.py", line 42, in resource_cmd
    resource_create(res_id, res_type, ra_values, op_values, meta_values, clone_opts)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pcs/resource.py", line 538, in resource_create
    bad_opts, missing_req_opts = utils.validInstanceAttributes(ra_id, params , get_full_ra_type(ra_type, True))
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pcs/utils.py", line 1770, in validInstanceAttributes
    for action in actions.findall("parameter"):
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'findall'

I get this after entering: pcs resource create opensips ocf:opensips:opensips op monitor interval=15s
The ocf is stored in /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/opensips/opensips.
Please find attached the ocf script. If anything else is needed please ask.

1.       What wants the traceback tell me?

2.       Is there any way to check the ocf on centOS7? ocf-tester is not available.

3.       Any hint on how to solve this?

Very Respectfully
Dimitry Nagorny
Trainee