[ClusterLabs] documentation on STONITH with remote nodes?

Adam Spiers aspiers at suse.com
Sat Mar 12 06:07:05 EST 2016

Is there any documentation on how STONITH works on remote nodes?  I
couldn't find any on clusterlabs.org, and it's conspicuously missing
from:

http://clusterlabs.org/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/1.1/html-single/Pacemaker_Remote/

I'm guessing the answer is more or less "it works exactly the same as
for corosync nodes", however I expect there are nuances which might be
worth documenting.  In particular I'm looking for confirmation that
STONITH resources for remote nodes will only run on the corosync
nodes, and can't run on (other) remote nodes.  My empirical tests seem
to confirm this, but reassurance from an expert would be appreciated :-)

Thanks!