[ClusterLabs] Limiting number of nodes that can join into a cluster

Christine Caulfield ccaulfie at redhat.com
Tue Jun 28 08:43:50 EDT 2016

On 28/06/16 13:27, Nikhil Utane wrote:
> Hi Klaus,
>
> I am using multicast to avoid having to configure the host names.

To be honest, if you're serious about keeping the number of nodes down,
then careful management is the way to do it, looking for a technical fix
is not the answer. Yes, you could reduce the #define in corosync, but
you risk hitting previously unknown bugs that might be caused by that
number being hit for real.

Chrissie