[ClusterLabs] DLM standalone without crm ?

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Fri Jun 24 13:42:00 EDT 2016

Yes, technically. I've not played with it stand-alone, and I believe it
will still need corosync for internode communication and membership.
Also, if a node fails and can't be fenced, I believe it will block.
Others here might be able to speak more authoritatively than I.

madi

--
Digimer
access to education?