[ClusterLabs] Minimum configuration for dynamically adding a node to a cluster

Nikhil Utane nikhil.subscribed at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 06:21:58 EDT 2016

Thank you for all the information.

Yes, I am using multicast. Actually i had tried without nodelist but was
hasty in reading the error message.
Saw the "'corosync_quorum' failed to load for reason configuration error:
nodelist " and didn't read the second part properly about expected_votes.
My bad.

I don't want to configure quorum since keeping the service up is of utmost
importance and the split-brain problem is indirectly getting handled
through other means.
In this case, should I be configuring expected_votes as 1?

Currently my two-nodes in the cluster discovered each other without any
nodelist and expected_votes as 1. Which is what I always wanted.

-Thanks
Nikhil