[ClusterLabs] IPaddr2 failed to start

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Wed Jun 22 15:48:22 UTC 2016

On 06/22/2016 06:46 AM, wd wrote:
>     if [ X`uname -s` != "XLinux" ]; then
>         ocf_log err "IPaddr2 only supported Linux."
>         exit $OCF_ERR_INSTALLED
>     fi
>
> Do you run on a linux? what is 'uname -s' command returned?

It could also return "not installed" if
/usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/heartbeat/IPaddr2 does not exist or is not
executable on debian-drbd1, or if IPaddr2 can't find a command to send ARPs.

The ARP command depends on the value of the resource's "arp_sender"
option, which defaults to "send_arp" (which will look for
/usr/libexec/heartbeat/send_arp) but can be set to "ipoibarping" (when
using infiniband).