[ClusterLabs] Corosync with passive rrp, udpu - Unable to reset after "Marking ringid 1 interface 127.0.0.1 FAULTY"

Martin Schlegel martin at nuboreto.org
Thu Jun 16 16:12:40 UTC 2016

Hi Jan

Thanks for your super quick response !

We do not use a Network Manager - it's all static on these Ubuntu 14.04 nodes
(/etc/network/interfaces).

I do not think we did an ifdown on the network interface manually. However, the
IP-Addresses are assigned to bond0 and bond1 - we use 4x physical network
interfaces with 2x bond'ed into a public (bond1) and 2x bond'ed into a private
network (bond0).

Could this have anything to do with it ?

Regards,
Martin Schlegel

___________________

>From /etc/network/interfaces, i.e.

auto bond0
iface bond0 inet static
#pre-up /sbin/ethtool -s bond0 speed 1000 duplex full autoneg on
post-up ifenslave bond0 eth0 eth2
pre-down ifenslave -d bond0 eth0 eth2
bond-slaves none
bond-mode 4