[ClusterLabs] Apache Active Active Balancer without FileSystem Cluster
alanzkorner at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 08:33:59 EDT 2016
I am trying to setup an Apache active-active cluster. I do not wish to have common file system for both nodes. it i However I do not like to have pcs/corosync to start or stop apache, but monitor it and move only VIP to secondary node and on recovery pull it back. Would this be practically possible or do you think it is not-achievable.
I have following constraints.
1. Virtual IP is not where apache is not running. --- Could not achieve.
2. Node 1 is priority ----- Works fine
3. pcs should not start/ stop apache -- Works fine using un-managed
4. send mail when vip gets switched or cluster status changes -- guess achievable.
5. pcs monitor apache process id and responses to satisfy Pt1.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Users