[ClusterLabs] ha pacemaker corosync pcs

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Tue Jul 26 09:53:09 EDT 2016

On 07/25/2016 01:41 AM, Serdar Türkmen wrote:
> I want to config pacemamker ha at diffirent sunbet. How can I do that?

Pacemaker itself uses an underlying communications layer (either
corosync or heartbeat) for networking. If you're using corosync, see the
manual page for corosync.conf, particularly bindnetaddr. You can also
use multiple "rings" (subnets) for redundancy, and/or do network
interface bonding at the OS/switch level.