[ClusterLabs] agent ocf:pacemaker:controld

Da Shi Cao dscao999 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 22 06:14:07 UTC 2016

The manual "Pacemaker 1.1 Clusters from Scratch" gives the false impression that gfs2 relies only on dlm, but I cannot make it work without gfs_controld. Again this little daemon is heavily coupled with cman. I think it is quite hard to use gfs2 in a cluster build only using "pacemaker+corosync"! Am I wrong?

Thanks a lot!
Dashi Cao