[ClusterLabs] agent ocf:pacemaker:controld

Jan Pokorný jpokorny at redhat.com
Mon Jul 18 12:47:50 UTC 2016

> On 18/07/16 07:59, Da Shi Cao wrote:
>> dlm_controld is very tightly coupled with cman.

Wrong assumption.

In fact, support for shipping ocf:pacemaker:controld has been
explicitly restricted to cases when CMAN logic (specifically the
respective handle-all initscript that is in turn, in that limited use
case, triggered from pacemaker's proper one and, moreover, takes
care of dlm_controld management on its own so any subsequent attempts
to do the same would be ineffective) is _not_ around:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/commit/6a11d2069dcaa57b445f73b52f642f694e55caf3
(accidental syntactical typos were fixed later on:
https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/commit/aa5509df412cb9ea39ae3d3918e0c66c326cda77)

>> I have built a cluster purely with
>> pacemaker+corosync+fence_sanlock. But if agent
>> ocf:pacemaker:controld is desired, dlm_controld must exist! I can
>> only find it in cman.
>> Can the command dlm_controld be obtained without bringing in cman?

To recap what others have suggested:

--
Jan (Poki)