[ClusterLabs] ocf:heartbeat:apache does not start

Heiko Reimer heiko.reimer at sport-tiedje.de
Wed Jul 13 07:24:45 UTC 2016

Am 13.07.2016 um 09:09 schrieb Li Junliang:
> 在 2016-07-13三的 08:59 +0200,Heiko Reimer写道:
>> Hi,
>>
>> i try to setup pacemaker apache resource with ocf:heartbeat:apache.
>> But
>> when pacemaker try to start the resource i get
>>
>> Failed Actions:
>> * apache2_start_0 on node1 'not installed' (5): call=186,
>> status=complete, exitreason='environment is invalid, resource
>> considered
>> stopped',
>>
>> Here my config:
>>
>> primitive apache2 apache \
>>           params configfile="/etc/apache2/apache2.conf" \
>>           params httpd="/usr/sbin/apache2" \
>>           params testurl="http://localhost" \
>>           op monitor interval=10s timeout=20s \
>>           op start timeout=40s interval=0 \
>>           op stop timeout=60s interval=0 \
>>           meta target-role=Started
>>
>> I am using Debian 8.5 with Apache 2.4.10 and Pacemaker 1.1.14.
> Maybe you should check your apache installation on node1. Sometime I
> come across these problems , finally I find that apache2 is not in
> /usr/sbin or apache2.conf is in another directory rather than
> /etc/apache2.
I have checked the path of both. They are ok. With systemd:apache2
everthing works.
Yesterday i had the problem that problem occurred on both nodes (i have
two node setup).
>> Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
>>
>> Heiko Reimer

Diese Nachricht erhalten Sie im Namen der Sport-Tiedje Gruppe
Sport-Tiedje Head Office:
Sport-Tiedje GmbH
International Headquarters
Flensburger Str. 55
D-24837 Schleswig

Geschaeftsfuehrer / managing directors: Christian Grau, Sebastian Campmann, Dr. Bernhard Schenkel
Amtsgericht / local court Flensburg: HRB 1000 SL
Steuer-Nr.: 1529319096
UST-ID: DE813211547