[ClusterLabs] is there a ra for hawk or lighttpd ? - SOLVED

Lentes, Bernd bernd.lentes at helmholtz-muenchen.de
Tue Jul 12 13:13:02 UTC 2016

----- Am 12. Jul 2016 um 14:38 schrieb Kristoffer Grönlund kgronlund at suse.com:

> "Lentes, Bernd" <bernd.lentes at helmholtz-muenchen.de> writes:
>
>> i found it our by myself. There a lsb ra. I searched just for ocf.
>
> Hi Bernd,
>
> There is usually no need to run Hawk as a cluster service. Simply
> configure Hawk to start as a base system service on all nodes. That is
> how we normally configure it to run.
>
> Cheers,
> Kristoffer

Hi Kristoffer,

unfortunately it is necessary in my case. I have /srv/www on a drbd device, because it has to be synchronized between my two nodes.
And hawk is in /srv/www/hawk. I tried to move it, but it caused some problems and i had to fumble.
And i like to have as much as possible in default configuration. Because when you leave the default and fumble a bit,
half a year later you have trouble and you will surely not remember what you changed.

Bernd

Helmholtz Zentrum Muenchen
Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer Gesundheit und Umwelt (GmbH)
Ingolstaedter Landstr. 1
85764 Neuherberg
www.helmholtz-muenchen.de
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzende: MinDir'in Baerbel Brumme-Bothe
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Prof. Dr. Guenther Wess, Dr. Alfons Enhsen, Renate Schlusen (komm.)
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Muenchen HRB 6466
USt-IdNr: DE 129521671