[ClusterLabs] Doing reload right

Ferenc Wágner wferi at niif.hu
Mon Jul 4 12:13:44 UTC 2016

Ken Gaillot <kgaillot at redhat.com> writes:

> Does anyone know of an RA that uses reload correctly?

My resource agents advertise a no-op reload action for handling their
"private" meta attributes.  Meta in the sense that they are used by the
resource agent when performing certain operations, not by the managed
resource itself.  Which means they are trivially changeable online,
without any resource operation whatsoever.

> Does anyone object to the (backward-incompatible) solution proposed
> here?

I'm all for cleanups, but please keep an online migration path around.
--
Feri