[ClusterLabs] Antw: Q: maintenance-mode turning off automatically?

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Wed Jan 27 09:07:51 EST 2016

Hi!

Analyzing the problem I found out that the DC found the current CIB corrupted (probably my fault) and used NOT the second-newest CIB, but some "quite old" CIB instead.
The CIB used was seven versions behind the current one:

cib:     info: get_last_sequence:       /var/lib/pacemaker/cib/cib.last was not valid
cib:     info: cib_file_backup:         Archived previous version as /var/lib/pacemaker/cib/cib-0.raw

Inspecting cib-0.raw it turns out that it definitely was NOT the previous version.

The only thing I had done was (by mistake) to move the location of the CIBs from /var/lib/heartbeat/crm to /var/lib/pacemaker/cib/ while the node was active. As the move was within one filesystem, that really shouldn't have hurt much...

Regards,
Ulrich Windl