[ClusterLabs] Automatic Recover for stonith:external/libvirt

mr at inwx.de mr at inwx.de
Tue Jan 12 07:06:27 EST 2016

Thanks for the reply. After further successless testing for the
automatic recover I had read this artikel:

  http://clusterlabs.org/doc/crm_fencing.html

There is a recommendation to monitor only once in a few hours the
fencing device.

I am happy with it and so I configured the interval for monitoring at
9600 secs (3-4 hours).

Cheers

Michael