[ClusterLabs] [Q] crmsh release plan for pacemaker-1.1.14?

Kristoffer Grönlund kgronlund at suse.com
Thu Jan 7 02:35:19 EST 2016

Keisuke MORI <keisuke.mori+ha at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to know if there is any plan of the new crmsh release
> schedule which cooperate with Pacemaker-1.1.14.
>
> The latest release of crmsh-2.1.4 does not work well with
> Pacemaker-1.1.14-rc4 because of the unmatched schema.
>
> ----
> # crm configure load update sample.crm
> ERROR: CIB not supported: validator 'pacemaker-2.4', release '3.0.10'
> ERROR: You may try the upgrade command
> ERROR: configure: Missing requirements
> #
> ----
>
> Regards,
> --
> Keisuke MORI

Hello,

Yes, I am planning a new release of crmsh very soon. The development
version of crmsh should work well with 1.1.14, so I would recomend using
that for now.

There are a few issues that I would like to investigate before the
release, but regardless I will release a new version soon.

Cheers,
Kristoffer