[ClusterLabs] SBD Latency Warnings

Kai Dupke kdupke at suse.com
Tue Jan 5 08:44:41 EST 2016

On 12/31/2015 01:01 AM, Jorge Fábregas wrote:
> Thanks for confirming and for the wonderful feedback. I totally missed
> the -5 option!    I've now included a "-5 20" on my /etc/sysconfig/sbd
> file.  Hopefully it will stop these messages since I don't expect a
> delay higher than 10 seconds!

To be honest, it will not fix the root cause which looks like SBD is not
getting enough CPU cycles within 4 seconds, which is a lot of time
computer-wise.

For me it simply looks like the machine should get more CPU resources
assinged.

Else the VM might behave not as you want and these messages are just a
small issue compared to something real going wrong.

greetings
Kai Dupke
Senior Product Manager
Server Product Line
--
Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor liberty to purchase power.
Phone:  +49-(0)5102-9310828     Mail: kdupke at suse.com
Mobile: +49-(0)173-5876766      WWW:  www.suse.com

SUSE Linux GmbH - Maxfeldstr. 5 - 90409 Nuernberg (Germany)
GF:Felix Imendörffer,Jane Smithard,Graham Norton,HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)