[ClusterLabs] Triggered assert at xml.c:594

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Mon Feb 15 16:42:35 UTC 2016

On Sun, Feb 14, 2016 at 12:07:32PM +0000, Patrick Zwahlen wrote:
> Replying to myself,
>
> This seems to be related to the latest drbd RA (8.9.4+).
>
> Still, is it something we should worry about ?

for the record, and as answered on DRBD-user as well:
I suggest this is the fix for the "problem":
https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/commit/68c7506aa84c69e5f425ef5f3025a9efb41d13da

So feel free to patch your pacemaker, or patch out the CDATA (and
instead properly xml-quote) from the DRBD RA meta data, or just ignore.

        Lars

--
: Lars Ellenberg
: http://www.LINBIT.com | Your Way to High Availability