[ClusterLabs] Clone Issue

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Mon Feb 15 11:35:03 UTC 2016

I don't have a DRBD volume configured.

The tutorials I was going through trying to configure this cluster did
show a DRBD setup so I may have confused the configuration somehow...

I will do some further reading on this and see if I can improve on this;
I just started reading some things that lead me to believe some of the
reliability problems I'm seeing may be related to how that is
configured, so it is certainly a target for improvement.

Thank you for pointing that out!