[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker issue when ethernet interface is pulled down

Debabrata Pani Debabrata.Pani at mobileum.com
Sun Feb 14 14:48:07 UTC 2016

Hi Emmanuel,

Thank you for the suggestion.
If I am getting it right, Fencing can be configured to shutdown the node
on which the ethernet interface has gone down.
And that appears to be a correct suggestion.
But I have a few queries still.

Queries:
* Is the test case ³put down the ethernet interface² not a valid one ?
* Why is the node unable to detect that it is cut off from the cluster and
shut the services down as per the ³no-quorum-policy² configuration ?

Regards,
Debabrata