[ClusterLabs] fence agent and using it with pacemaker

Stanislav Kopp staskopp at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 09:20:49 EST 2016

Hi all,

I have general, clarification question about how fence agents work
with pacemaker (crmsh in particular). As far I understood STDIN
arguments can be used within pacemaker resources and command line
arguments in terminal (for testing and scripting?).

I have "fence_pve" [1] agent which works fine with command line
arguments, but not with pacemaker, it says some parameters like
"passwd" or "login" does not exist, although STDIN parameters are
supported [2]

I'm using  stock 1.1.7-1 on Debian Wheezy

Best,
Stan

[1] https://github.com/ClusterLabs/fence-agents/blob/master/fence/agents/pve/fence_pve.py
[2] https://www.mankier.com/8/fence_pve#Stdin_Parameters