[ClusterLabs] "After = syslog.service" it is not working?

飯田 雄介 iidayuus at intellilink.co.jp
Mon Feb 8 06:20:28 UTC 2016

Hi, Ken

Log sent last time, it was acquired in an environment that has been set so as to output the syslog to a file called ha-log.
Because I think that this in hard to understand, we again get the log in a more set close to default.
I have collected the two types of log.
Each attachment was, including those of the following other.
/etc/rsyslog.conf
/usr/lib/systemd/system/pacemaker.service
/usr/lib/systemd/system/corosync.service
/usr/lib/systemd/system/rsyslog.service

after-syslog.tar.bz2 is that to get the information in a set of "After = syslog.service".

- Time that rsyslog has stopped (from rhel72-7 / messages)
Feb 8 14:24:54 rhel72-7 rsyslogd: [origin software = "rsyslogd" swVersion = "7.4.7" x-pid = "769" x-info = "http://www.rsyslog.com"] exiting on signal 15.

- Time that Pacemaker is stopped (from rhel72-7 / pacemaker.log)
Feb 08 14:24:56 [8235] rhel72-7 pacemakerd: notice: pcmk_shutdown_worker: Shutdown complete

From the above, Pacemaker will find that it has been stopped after a halt on rsyslog.

after-rsyslog.tar.bz2 is that to get the information to change the setting of "After = rsyslog.service".

- Time that Pacemaker is stopped (from rhel72-7 / messages)
Feb 8 14:44:52 rhel72-7 pacemakerd [18528]: notice: Shutdown complete

- Time that rsyslog has stopped (from rhel72-7 / messages)
Feb 8 14:44:52 rhel72-7 rsyslogd: [origin software = "rsyslogd" swVersion = "7.4.7" x-pid = "768" x-info = "http://www.rsyslog.com"] exiting on signal 15.

From the above, rsyslog will find that it has been stopped after the Pacemaker.

Is this information will help you understand?

Regards, Yusuke