[ClusterLabs] OT - Someone mailed me something, was it someone here?

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Sat Feb 6 22:01:28 EST 2016

OK, so this is pretty off topic, but I am racking my brains...

Someone sent me a pretty neat glassware thing with no return address. It
shipped from China, and I can't think of anyone I know there. I didn't
order anything from there, so I doubt it was an accidental shipment.

This got me wondering; Was it someone from here maybe? It's definitely
something meant for me so I was wondering if someone I've helped found
my address...

A mystery!

If it was, thanks to whoever sent it. It it wasn't anyone here, then
sorry for the line noise. :)

--
Digimer
access to education?