[ClusterLabs] HA configuration

emmanuel segura emi2fast at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 14:48:15 UTC 2016

you need to be sure that your redis resources has master/slave support
and I think this colocation need to be invert

colocation resource_location1 inf: redis_clone:Master kamailio

colocation resource_location1 inf: kamailio redis_clone:Master

You need a order too:

order resource_order1 inf: redis_clone:promote kamailio:start

Anyway if you want to make more simple your config, make a group:

group mygroup myresource myvip

colocation resource_location1 inf: mygroup redis_clone:Master
order resource_order1 inf: redis_clone:promote mygroup:start