[ClusterLabs] Random failure with clone of IPaddr2

alian at amisw.com alian at amisw.com
Thu Dec 15 15:02:50 EST 2016

> Seeing your configuration might help. Did you set globally-unique=true
> and clone-node-max=3 on the clone? If not, the other nodes can't pick up
> the lost node's share of requests.

Yes for both, I have globally-unique=true, and I change clone-node-max=3
to clone-node-max=2, and now, as I come back to old configuration, I come
back to clone-node-max=3

So now I have three node in the cluster.
Here my config:

primitive ip_apache_localnet ocf:heartbeat:IPaddr2 params ip="10.0.0.99"
cidr_netmask="32" op monitor interval="30s"
clone cl_ip_apache_localnet ip_apache_localnet \
        meta globally-unique="true" clone-max="3" clone-node-max="1"
target-role="Started" is-managed="true"

 sudo  /usr/sbin/iptables -L
CLUSTERIP  all  --  anywhere             10.0.0.99          CLUSTERIP
hashmode=sourceip-sourceport clustermac=A1:99:D6:EA:43:77 total_nodes=3
local_node=2 hash_init=0

and check I have different local_node on each node.
And just a question. Is the mac adress "normal" ? Doesn't need to begin
with 01-00-5E ?