[ClusterLabs] Get rid of reload altogether

Nikhil Utane nikhil.subscribed at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 07:28:40 EST 2016

Jan,

Could you pls elaborate?
Currently we are thinking of running a script that will generate the list
of attributes after reading from another file .
But these are running into 3000+ parameters. :(
It will be a huge effort to maintain it.

All I want is Pacemaker not to all stop/start when resource attributes
change.
Would it be easier to modify the pacemaker source code and ignore this
change of value?

-Regards
Nikhil