[ClusterLabs] converting configuration

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Thu Aug 25 04:01:17 EDT 2016

Yes I'm packaging for our distro from sources, pacemaker 1.1.14, corosync 2.4.1 and crm-shell 2.2.1
Our distro is an illumos distro, XStreamOS.
How can I check where it's looking for available primitives?
Here's the output from crm -dR:
sonicle at xstorage1:~# crm -dR
.EXT /usr/libexec/pacemaker/crmd version
DEBUG: pacemaker version: [err: ][out: CRM Version: 1.1.14 (70404b0)]
DEBUG: found pacemaker version: 1.1.14
crm(live)# configure
.INP: configure
.EXT cibadmin -Ql
crm(live)configure# show
.INP: show
node 1: xstorage1
node 2: xstorage2
property cib-bootstrap-options: \
have-watchdog=false \
dc-version=1.1.14-70404b0 \
cluster-infrastructure=corosync
crm(live)configure# primitive xstorage1-stonith stonith:external/ssh-sonicle \
.INP: primitive xstorage1-stonith stonith:external/ssh-sonicle \
op monitor interval="25" timeout="25" start-delay="25" \
.INP: op monitor interval="25" timeout="25" start-delay="25" \
params hostlist="xstorage1"
.INP: params hostlist="xstorage1"
ERROR: primitive not supported by the RNG schema
crm(live)configure#
Sonicle S.r.l.
:
http://www.sonicle.com