[ClusterLabs] Antw: Re: corosync/pacemaker on ~100 nodes cluser

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Thu Aug 25 02:19:01 EDT 2016

Hi!

I have two questions:
1) TOTEM being a ring protocol will have to pass each message to every node, one after the other, right? Wouldn't a significant delay in message processing happen?
2) If you use some shared storage (shared disks), how do you provide sufficient bandwidth? I'm assuming that 99 of 100 nodes don't have an idle/standby role in the cluster.

Regards,
Ulrich

>>> Radoslaw Garbacz <radoslaw.garbacz at xtremedatainc.com> schrieb am 24.08.2016 um
19:49 in Nachricht