[ClusterLabs] corosync.log is 5.1GB in a short period

Kristoffer Grönlund kgronlund at suse.com
Tue Aug 23 02:31:48 EDT 2016

朱荣 <zhu.rong at eisoo.com> writes:

> Hello:
> I has a problem about corosync log, my corosync log is increase to 5.1GB in a short time.
> Then I check the corosync log, it’s show me the same message in short period,like the attachment.
> What happened about corosync? Thank you!
> my corosync and pacemaker is:corosync-2.3.4-7.el7.x86_64 pacemaker-1.1.13-10.el7x86_64
>                                                               by zhu rong

Something is leaking file descriptors in libqb, but the information
provided does not yield any further hints.

Check the earlier logs to see if you can find any indication as to what
may be causing the file descriptor leak.

Use crm_report to collect log data and other information from your
cluster nodes.

Finally, attach log file excerpts as text attachments, not images.

Cheers,
Kristoffer

--
// Kristoffer Grönlund